Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year

Hey guys!

Sorry I have been so absent lately, this winter has been terrible for me getting sick, just before Christmas I finally beat a sinus infection that required two rounds of antibiotics and moved into my throat and ears before it was beaten. And now that it's the new year I seem to have picked up a stomach bug of course. But the show must go on!

So first off let me say Happy New Year! Welcome to 2015, hopefully it is an awesome year and I look forward to sharing it with you all. I plan on focusing more on this blog and on my YouTube videos and making a post on here once a week as well as uploading a video once a week, now of course that may just be my new years idealism talking and in a few weeks it may turn out that a different schedual is what I need, but we will find that out as we go I guess.

So to you guys I pose a question. Do you only want to see beauty posts? Would you enjoy lifestyle posts? Gaming posts? What all do you guys want to see?

Any feedback would be appreciated and taken into consideration.

See you next time!

xoxoxo

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment