Tuesday 18 November 2014

A Begining? Of Course!

So guys, let me tell you. A fish face is just about ten times sexier than a duck face no?

So welcome to my blog. Here is the traditional about me post, sadly for you I am not terribly interesting so this will be brief. I am Twenty-seven years old this past August. I am 5’ 9”  I have green/blue eyes that like to change what they are to be the opposite of whatever I say they are just to make me look like an asshole. My hair is naturally some shade of brown but I never really let it get that colour generally dying it at least auburn.

My main hobby is makeup. I collect it, I play with it, I watch YouTube video’s about it I make YouTube video’s about it, I blog (now) about it, and I talk incessantly at my boyfriend and sister about it until I think they both want to drown me in foundation just for irony’s sake. Other than makeup I read, I play games - mostly board games and card games though I do love a good video game as well-,  and I watch comic book movies and tv-shows as my main sources of entertainment. 
I am quickly running out of things to tell you and this has the potential to become a long drawn out boring post that nobody cares about. So I will end it here and maybe tomorrow I will actually make a post about makeup.

See you all next time

xoxoxo

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment