Monday 24 November 2014

Just a heads up, and a question.

This next week may be a little slow. I've been feeling a bit -read a lot- run down and I finally made it to the urgent care clinic today. Turns out I have a sinus infection that is trying to claw its way into my ears and my throat as well as having the flu.

This means one of two things will happen, either I will lay on the couch feeling sorry for myself and get nothing accomplished this week or I will curl up in comfy clothes with a candle and some apple pie tea and dig into some blog posts and YouTube videos. We shall see which one actually ends up happening.

I also wanted to know if people wanted to see more in the way of non-beauty posts every now and then. Just to change things up?

All tonight off and on there has been a wind/rain-storm going on and it's kinda mirrored how I feel at the moment, absolutely miserable. But I did manage to catch this awesome picture in a bit of a lull and felt like I should share it.

See you next time!

xoxoxo

~Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment