Tuesday 10 March 2015

31 Days of Beauty -- Day 10

31 Days of Beauty Day 10
Favourite Mascara

Welcome to day 10 of 31 days of beauty. Thank you again to Priyanka over at Glamour & Giggles for coming up with this idea!

source


We've hit the double digits! We did it! And today we are going to be talking mascara. Specifically my favourite mascara!

So I am weird and I have a different favourite for my top and bottom lashes, because there are different things I am looking for out of my bottom and top lashes.
Lash Accelerator

For my bottom lashes I just want a little bit of definition and darkening and for that I have been using the same product for years Rimmel London's Lash Accelerator Mascara in 003 Extreme Black. It does the job and the wand is perfect for my lower lashes and that's all it takes to be my favourite apparently.


Lights, Camera, Lashes
Perversion


Now for the top lashes it's kind of a toss up between Urban Decay's Perversion and Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes. Really it's a combination between the two, one coat of lights, camera, lashes and then another of perversion and then my lashes are lovely and I almost feel like no falsies are required. And let's be honest, I really don't wear lashes on the daily.

Hopefully you guys are still enjoying reading these!

I'll see you next time!

Alex


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment