Monday 9 March 2015

31 Days of Beauty -- Day 9

31 Days of Beauty Day 9
Favourite Eyeshadow

source


Welcome to day 9 of 31 days of beauty. Thank you again to Priyanka over at Glamour & Giggles for coming up with this idea!

Today we are going to be talking about my favourite Palette.



This one for me was a no brainer, while some others come close, there can only be one, (10 points if you catch that reference) and that one is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.

There are so many looks that I can create with this and it has the nicest pops of colours. I am really looking forward to getting my hands on the semi sweet palette as well. I love the highlight shades and I absolutely love the shade Salted Caramel for in the crease, I could go on forever about this palette but I do plan on doing a full review on it, as well as a comparison on it and the semi sweet when I get my hands on that one too. Safe to say this palette gets reached for all the time and it has earned it's place as my favourite.


I'll see you next time!

Alex


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment