Wednesday 11 March 2015

31 Days of Beauty -- Day 11

31 Days of Beauty Day 11
Favourite Eyeliner


Welcome to day 11 of 31 days of beauty. Thank you again to Priyanka over at Glamour & Giggles for coming up with this idea!

Source


Day 11 is Eyeliner day and we are going to talk about 3 different eyeliners. My favourite black, my favourite brown and my favourite colour. Each of these are from different brands too!

Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black

For my favourite black eyeliner I would have to say it is my Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black. This is the most pigmented black eyeliner that I have ever encountered and it sticks to my waterline like nothing else ever has. It is the blackest most intense liner I have found, and thank goodness that it's waterproof.

Pacifica natural minerals in Fringe


As for my favourite brown liner it would have to be the Pacifica natural minerals in Fringe. Now admittedly I haven't tried a tonne in the way of brown liners but I really do enjoy this one and it lasts all day on my waterline without smudging or bleeding down. It's a nice light brown and it's lovely for a neutral look.

Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in Plushie


My favourite colour liner is Urban Decay's 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in Plushie. It's a nice soft purple on the waterline but on the lid it is buildable and it is quite vibrant. I find myself reaching for this quite a bit and I actually tend to keep it in my every day makeup drawer. I use it both in neutral looks and when I am looking for a little extra oompf.

Remember that if you want a full review on any item I talk about in the 31 days of Beauty tag here feel free to ask and you shall receive. I intend to do some more reviews when I get back to my normal posting schedule next month.

I'll see you next time!

Alex


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment