Saturday 7 March 2015

31 Days of Beauty -- Day 7

31 Days of Beauty Day 7
Favourite Bronzer

source


Welcome to day 7 of 31 days of beauty. Thank you again to Priyanka over at Glamour & Giggles for coming up with this idea!



Today we are going to be talking about my favourite bronzer. My current favourite is the Milk Chocolate Soleil by Too Faced.

I love this bronzer because it isn't super orange-y on my skin and also because it is a matte bronzer, I am really not a fan of shimmer in most of my products, I do tend to favour a more matte look and this bronzer definitely delivers. Of course there is also the main selling point that everyone talks about... the smell! This bronzer smells lovely, like chocolate, almost like a better than real life version of chocolate. Thankfully the smell doesn't linger around your face all day though because I could see that getting annoying, and possibly dangerous in the summer (I hate bees). Unlike the smell however the product does last all day and I am impressed with it's staying power. I love this bronzer and am torn between it and the Benefit Hoola bronzer for holy grail status. Can't I just have them both?


I'll see you next time!

Alex


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment