Thursday 5 March 2015

31 Days of Beauty -- Day 5

31 Days of Beauty Day 5
Favourite Concealer

source


Welcome to day 5 of 31 days of beauty. Thank you again to Priyanka over at Glamour & Giggles for coming up with this idea! This one is a shorter one.

I have two favourite concealers, one drugstore and one higher end, the higher end one I currently do not own unfortunately but it is still a favourite.



We will start out with the drugstore concealer. Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter in 125 Fair. I have had a super hard time finding a shade that fits me perfectly in the drugstore and it took me forever but this one does it. I use this mostly underneath my eyes and on the occasional red spot. I love how it isn't a super heavy consistency and it doesn't crease under my eyes. I do wish however that it was easier to clean as the cap gets real dirty really quickly.



The higher end one I really do love I just don't currently own it. It's the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla. I've only gotten to try this one a few times, but it made a huge impression on me. I absolutely love it and I can't wait until I can buy it.

I hope you guys are enjoying 31 Days of Beauty as much as I am!

I'll see you next time!

Alex


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment