Tuesday 3 March 2015

31 Days of Beauty -- Day 3

31 Days of Beauty Day 3
Favourite Foundation

source


Welcome to day 3 of 31 days of beauty. Thank you again to Priyanka over at Glamour & Giggles for coming up with this idea, it really was an awesome idea.

Today we are going to be talking about my favourite foundation. This is a weird topic for me because I don't currently own my current favourite foundation, and have actually never owned a full size of it.

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15
Available at Sephora


My current favourite foundation is the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 in the shade 2.5 Warm Sand. This is a light to medium coverage foundation and I know that's going to seem weird seeing that I said I enjoy a full coverage in my every day use, but I really just love how this foundation sits on my skin. I tried it when I had my complementary VIB makeup application at Sephora and I fell in love. I got a sample of it and I have been rationing the sample. I will be purchasing this before spring and summer roll around and I can't wait for this foundation to take it's place in my regular rotation. It is $63.28 CAD after tax and it will be one of my next Sephora purchases I think.

I'll see you next time!

Alex


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment