Monday 2 March 2015

31 Days of Beauty -- Day 2

31 Days of Beauty Day 2
Mani Monday

source


Welcome to day 2 of 31 days of beauty. Thank you again to Priyanka over at Glamour & Giggles for coming up with this idea, it really was an awesome idea.


Today is Mani Monday so I am going to share my newest manicure with you guys and see how you like it. 




The pink colour I used on all of my nails is Essie number 144 Eternal Optimist. The gold glitters on my accent nail are by Smith St Beauty co. and the top coat is a mix of Sally Hansen 170 Clear'd for Takeoff and Pro-FX 066 Quick Dry High Gloss Top Coat. 

I had been looking for a nice subtle neutral nail colour for quite a while and then I found Eternal Optimist and it was perfect. It's the only true opaque neutral in my collection and it is new to me. I purchased it at target 30% in  their liquidation sales. 3 coats to a flawless coverage.

I hope you enjoyed this and if you want to see more mani monday posts in the future make sure to let me know, I do my nails about twice a week out of boredom so I could definitely make some good posts for you.

I'll see you next time!

Alex

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment