Sunday 8 March 2015

31 Days of Beauty -- Day 8

31 Days of Beauty Day 8
Favourite Eye Shadow

source


Welcome to day 8 of 31 days of beauty. Thank you again to Priyanka over at Glamour & Giggles for coming up with this idea!

Today we are going to be talking about my favourite eye shadow.

This was a really hard one for me. I love all of my shadows I really do, so I went through most of my palettes excluding the one we will be talking about tomorrow and narrowed my favourites down to two colours both from the same palette. This doesn't mean I like any of my other shadows any less and it was a seriously hard decision, thank goodness they didn't ask me to pick a favourite lipstick, hehe. So in no particular order here we go.



Last Call by Urban Decay (Ammo Palette). This is such a perfect plum-y burgundy with just the right amount of shimmer. I just love it. When I bought the Ammo palette I actually didn't see myself loving it but the first time I swatched it I knew it would be perfect and it actually sparked my love for a purple/red eye.



Sin by Urban Decay (Ammo Palette). I just, ugh, this colour is perfect. I use it in my crease and also as a highlight, I actually think that with light enough of a hand it could be used on the cheeks as a highlighter and it would be lovely.

I actually think that after I run out of these in the palette I am going to have to hunt these down in singles because I just love them that much.

I'll see you next time!

Alex


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment